Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday

I bought some ground lamb to change up my meals a little bit this week. The lamb was VERY dry so I mixed it half and half with Tennessee Pride ground sausage. That gave it more moisture and added hot and spicy flavor. It should be a yummy deviation from my last few weeks of ground sirloin. Also this week is broccoli and no legumes. If the omission leaves me too hungry today I can always add them in for one meal for the rest of the week.

Check out my "Week18 Begins" post below if you didn't notice it. I posted these both this morning since I missed yesterday. I had a great weekend visiting my cousin at the strawberry festival.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Today's meals total 125 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 11 carbs

6am
Quest protein bar (20 protein, 5carbs)


11am
60g combined lamb & sausage (42.5 protein)
broccoli (3 carbs)

3pm
60g combined lamb & sausage (42.5 protein)
broccoli (3 carbs)

6pm
bacon (20 protein)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...