Monday, June 20, 2011

one week before fun


Bye-bye to the flippy hair in the back.
Pre-vaca cut & highlights scheduled.
Thursday after work. ^_^
It was stormy this morning. Poor Buddy Cat gets so jumpy when lightening cracks. It's interesting to watch him, his eyes wide and ears flipping back and forth, body tense with conflicted decisions. Should he stay near the people or should he dive under the furniture and hide? :) To his credit he stayed in the open but not far from my feet.

The drive in was also interesting. I got stuck in a pocket of slow-goers. I find that those who are going too slow for the conditions can be nearly as dangerous as those who throw caution to the wind. I don't care to be around either group when I drive but it's harder to get out of a slow pocket than to allow the crazy speeders to just whip by and be gone. The lightening was striking so close I wondered if I would see it chop into a tree or utility pole, but nope.

I brought beef franks, broccoli and cauliflower for my meals today but need to visit the grocery again tonight if I can. I have meals made for tomorrow but that's it. I could throw together more franks or sausage with red beans if I can't make it to the store. I'll think about it later.

Cro and I are on vacation next week and I can't wait. We aren't going anywhere but will be spending our time working in our yard and enjoying what it's like to live without a schedule for 10 days. Sort of. We have reservations for his birthday at the Brazilian steakhouse and will also be visiting my mom. No schedule for the rest of our vacation though!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Today's meals total 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 18 carbs


6am
Quest protein bar (20 protein, 5 carbs)


10:30pm
2 Hebrew National kosher beef franks (12 protein, 2 carbs)
broccoli & cauliflower (5 carbs)
4pm
1 Hebrew National kosher beef franks (6 protein, 1 carbs)
broccoli & cauliflower (5 carbs)

8pm
bacon (20 protein)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...