Friday, June 10, 2011

strawberry days

Super 8 is in theatres today. I'm looking forward to reading the reviews. JJ Abrams can be so cryptic regarding his works ... think LOST and Cloverfield. Trying to guess is fun but I'm the anxious type and want to know what people think of it.

I'm down one pound for the week with one day to go. It didn't seen to have made much difference that I cut my free day short last weekend but I plan to do the same this weekend. I do want to make my own version (low carb and no sugar) of strawberry shortcake.

My cousin is hosting a weekend get-together. He lives within the boundaries of the Crawfordsville strawberry festival. We can sit on his porch and listen to live bands. Cro and I haven't decided if we will make an appearance but it does sound like fun.

As I mentioned earlier this week, I ordered some Quest bars. They arrived yesterday and I had one for breakfast. That made it easy to have 20g of protein within 30 minutes of waking.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Today's meals total 75.2 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 14 carbs


5:30am
Quest protein bar (20 protein, 5carbs)


10:30am
80g sirloin (17.6 protein)
red beans (3.5 carbs)
cauliflower (1 carb)


3pm
80g sirloin (17.6 protein)
red beans (3.5 carbs)
cauliflower (1 carb)


7:30pm
bacon (20 protein)

1 comment:

  1. I want to go see Super 8, saw a preview last weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...