Thursday, July 14, 2011

ack!

ack!! 201 this morning. That is going opposite of where I need it to go. Looking back at my journal I've been letting the format of records slip ever since taking that week of staycation. I've also been allowing more protein. I also had protein bars for most of my meals yesterday.

I've stomped the breaks hard. There is no way I'm allowing things to slowly slip back into bad habits. Good records, photos and posting that reminder of the amount of protein I should aim for is back.

Grrr ... dieting is difficult enough without fooling myself. Quest bars are great but one for meal replacement per day is my new limit. Protein is great, but just because there are no carbs doesn't mean it's a freebee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 37.2 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 17 carbs

6am
30g chicken break (9.3 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs)

11am
90g chicken breast (27.9 protein)
.25 cup red beans (6 carbs)


7pm
broccoli (8 carbs)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...