Friday, July 15, 2011

better

That's a little better ... 199 this morning. Still two pounds above what I was last Saturday but oh well ... every week isn't going to be stellar. I just have to stay the course and recognize error when it happens so it can be corrected.

A friend at work was having his oil changed yesterday by another friend who comes to our office to do this for us. Though I didn't need an oil change I asked if he could check my tire pressure and air them up if he had a portable compressor. He did. :) He also found that I had extremely low pressure in the back two tires and recommended that I have them checked for a puncture. Ack.

I took the Jeep in for a check after work and found out that there is a screw embedded into one of the tires. I couldn't find the warrantee paperwork but since it's a slow leak I'll go back this weekend. I still haven't been able to find the paperwork so I might be buying a new tire. *grrr*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 44.7 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 18 carbs

6am
Quest bar (20 protein, 4 carbs)

11am
80g chicken breast (24.7 protein)
.25 cup red beans (6 carbs)

7pm
broccoli (8 carbs)

1 comment:

  1. Phew! Back under 200. You were gonna be pissy if that weigh-in began with a "2" again...

    Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...