Thursday, July 21, 2011

hotter than a boiled owl

HOT!!!

We closed off the air conditioning vents to our garage, to the basement, laundry room, 2 extra bedrooms and shut the door to the room where we keep our guitars (didn't want that one to be without cooling since it might damage them). After doing that we were left with a better chance of keeping the remainder of the house (which was still 4 rooms) cool. I've come to the conclusion that my house is too large and that it is damn hot outside! Shutting off the extra rooms did seem to help the central air keep up with the heat though. We were able to sleep in a pleasant 71 degrees rather than last night's sleep-depriving 80. I know we are spoiled but we like air conditioning!

One day until Friday. Woohoo.

I'm loving this peppadew week. Yum! But I didn't talk myself out of having a Quest bar for breakfast even though my sirloin, sausage, peppadew, red beans meal was packaged and waiting. I'll have it for dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 56 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 22 carbs

6am
Quest bar (20 protein, 4 carbs)

11pm
sirloin and ground sausage (8 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew peppers (4 carbs)

2pm
Quest bar (20 protein, 4 carbs)

7pm
sirloin and ground sausage (8 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew peppers (4 carbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...