Tuesday, July 19, 2011

lullaby tv

Hell's Kitchen season premiere was last night followed by Master Chef. Somehow I fell deeply asleep during the middle of the first and didn't wake up until the second was nearly over. Ha, I guess I needed it but wow that was a short evening. I blame the Benadryl that I took to battle an ear infection that I now suspect is the reason I've been feeling nauseated for several days. I was initially suspecting the MS due to having that happen in the past with a flare-up.

A tip for those with motion sickness: ginger helps lots and so does Benadryl.

I'm repeating food photos from yesterday since my meals today are identically measured portions. I'm still in love with peppadews. :9

Yesterday I finished a quick turn project for one of our big client's. That project will undergo internal team review today and any revisions need to be made by EOD tomorrow so it can go to client.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 56 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 18 carbs

6am
sirloin and ground sausage (8 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew peppers (4 carbs)

11pm
sirloin and ground sausage (8 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew peppers (4 carbs)


3pm
Quest bar (20 protein, 4 carbs)


7pm
bacon (20 protein)

2 comments:

  1. Ginger is great for motion sickness, but peppermint helps in a pinch, too. My middle daughter has always been susceptible to car sickness, so I always keep some ginger chews around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is and it doesn't cause drowsiness either. I have ginger supplements but also buy a piece of ginger root to put in hot tea sometimes. You are just so homey, Jack. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...