Sunday, July 10, 2011

Week 22 begins

This week is lots of water and a mostly meat-fest. I'm supposed to receive the new order of Quest protein bars tomorrow and am hoping that will make the daily 4 mini-meals more convenient.

Today's meals will total 70 protein and 0 carbs. I'm also making a conscious effort to add even more water. I include PAGG supplements with each meal and a probiotic once a day.

Breakfast: bacon (20g protein).
1st mini-lunch: ground beef (20g protein).
2nd mini-lunch: bacon (20g protein).
Dinner: pulled pork (10g protein).

I'm still loving this new food scale. It makes counting protein so much more accurate.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo 25 lbs gone! I'm going low carb for the work week. The Cro & Oct inspired pork roast is in the crockpot right now. I'm going to whip up some fauxtatoes later.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...