Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week 25 begins

I've kept this commitment for 24 weeks so far and have lost 26 pounds. The goal of this will be met when I've lost 21 more pounds. I see no trouble with continuing on as I have been until I get there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 93 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 18 carbs
 
 

Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew peppers (2 carbs)


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew peppers (2 carbs)

bacon (25 protein)

2 comments:

  1. I noticed you have been losing about a pound a week. Right on track with what everyone says we are supposed to lose. I wish I had your drive & focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so slow but I'm able to easily keep the focus because every Saturday is free day. (Yay for free days!)

    It's a lot easier to stay true to something for 6 days than it is for a lifetime I suppose. The problem with this plan is that I HAVE to be completely strict during those 6 days for it to work. It has not been too difficult but I can see how it wouldn't work for a great deal of people who's lives demand more flexibility.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...