Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week23 begins

I love weekends. Even if I spent part of the day working.

I also cooked and packed up all of my meals for the coming week, did laundry and am recording today's meals. Now I can relax and read more of The Game of Thrones first book.

Cro remembered how much I liked peppadews from when we ate at Fogo de Chão for his birthday. He surprised me with a container of them yesterday. What a sweet guy. :) So this week I'm having a small portion of peppadew peppers with my meals rather than cruciferous veggies. Each meal with feel like a little holiday, lol.

I am confused why I just received nearly $600 worth of bills for that emergency room visit (I fell down the stairs and needed stitches for my eye December 4th, 2010). All of the fees were paid last December and I have record of the payments. The new set of bills are for the same thing but are quoted at vastly different costs. Guess I'll call my insurance company tomorrow. It seems something is wack with the hospital billing system. It would be easier to deal with if all of the charges matched line for line and cost for cost. I'll worry about it tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 66 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 13 carbs

10am
Quest bar (20 protein, 4 carbs)

1pm
3 Hebrew National beef franks (18 protein)
one peppadew pepper (2 carbs)


5pm
sirloin and ground sausage (8 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew peppers (4 carbs)

8pm
bacon (20 protein)

2 comments:

  1. They aren't very spicy as long as you make sure no seeds are left in. Most of them should already be cleaned out but I noticed one of my peppers still had a few. These are more sweet than hot, but still have a nice warming aftertaste. I like them lots and wouldn't mind if they were even hotter. I think they are mild enough that you would like them too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...