Wednesday, August 31, 2011

70th

Today would be dad's 70th birthday. Happy birthday dad. I love you and miss you!

I'm almost up to my salaried job in freelance work now. If only it were so easy to keep the momentum going. Still, it feels pretty good to have a fallback started. I don't talk about work much other than to say how busy I am and complain about stress. :P I love what I do. I guess I wouldn't be stressed if I didn't care.

I'm at the beginning edge of the game changing event in this novel. I intended to read through it last night but somehow sleep won again.

Matt wants to get together Friday for a movie and to discuss projects. I think he wants to either see Fright Night, Don't Be Afraid of the Dark or The Help. I don't know about Fright Night ... scary!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

1 comment:

  1. Cheers Dad. I must have known it was a special day for I bought a sample size portion of peppadews today!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...