Thursday, August 11, 2011

apology in advance ...


Shooting from the hip *bang* *bang*
Sorry for the icky body pics, but this is a diet blog after all.

If I show the curve of my waist my hips look larger than if I let my shirt fall loose (or so it seems to me). I guess that's why I prefer shirts that are a little too large ... some day I won't even worry about it. :P For now I'm very thankful to whoever came up with the idea of clothing.

Has anyone else tried Mio water "enhancer"? I rather like it. No aspartame, good flavors, does't cause me to gain, makes drinking water more interesting. Though I had gotten to the point where plain cold water was routine ... I seem to drink lots more when it isn't flavored too ... or at least I try to conserve when I have a glass of flavored water and just try to chug it down when it's plain water.

I don't seem to have any ill effects from taking the Zoloft yesterday. I'm just counting it as luck and not planning to take any more. If there was an antidepressant known to have 0 side effects and no withdrawal how nice that would be. I doubt such a thing exists ... well there is exercise!!! :)

I apologized to a man begging on the sidewalk while I was walking downtown today. I offered him a couple of bucks and he said "oh, I don't want money, I just want a job. Thank you for offering though!" :( My friends then had a good laugh at me because I walked right by the next guy who was sitting on the sidewalk rattling a cup of change. That guy obviously did want money but I walked by as I normally do. Why did I offer the first guy a couple of bucks when I normally walk on by? He was standing up straight and tall, had on a clean shirt and tie and had nicely groomed hair. :( I'm having conflicting feelings about this ... people who look like they are in need are suspect to me while the clean and nicely dressed guy wasn't? Maybe it's because I'm way less than rich and there are SO many people begging for what little I do have. Maybe it's because the first guy was the only person I've ever seen begging on the street who didn't look like he needed help. I guess that made me feel he was legitimately in need whereas the ones who looked needy I deemed suspect of scamming. Hmmm.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 93 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 18 carbs


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


bacon (25 protein)

2 comments:

  1. Your hips aren't FAT, that is just your body shape! And its a gorgeous one. People would be envious of your waist and hips! Its much more flattering when you show your waist, like in the first picture. Get some smaller shirts!:-) You might feel uncomfortable, but people will be asking if you lost 20 more pounds! And while I'm yelling at you... do NOT apologize for posting pictures, or call them icky. You are beautiful, and I love seeing the pictures!

    Ok, done with tough love ;-)
    Now I will say - I enjoy the Mio too! Especially the peach tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thanks Chai. :) My shape is that of a 5'3 196lb girl (too much curve on the curvy bits for my liking). Thank you for the tough love ... though it wasn't too tough and I loved it.

    I haven't tried peach tea yet but I love all of the ones I've tried so far (grape, punch and strawberry-something).

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...