Friday, August 26, 2011

(...)

The Quest bar order arrived. Yay. I ordered two boxes of Berry Bliss this time so I should be stocked up for a good while. 12 per box x 2 x the 2 boxes I have remaining = 48 bars. I eat 1 per day per 6 days so that is 8 weeks. I wonder what I will weigh in 8 weeks. At the rate I've been going I should be 186 or so.

I was thinking this morning that I should record my success in terms of (+), ( - ), or (...) meaning (gain), (loss) or (same). But then I remembered how frustrating it is when I go through my archive of blog entries and wonder how much I weighed during a particular post. It's more enlightening to me to be able to read what I was thinking and know that's how I felt when I weighed x amount. I guess it only makes sense to people who lost weight then regained some. I want to know how I felt last time I weighed what I do now. So, I'll continue with numbers each week.

I have no idea what the red mark under
my eye is from. I didn't bash my face.
Had my hair re-highlighted and cut last night. My stylist has nearly completed his study in medical assisting and will be doing an externship beginning in two weeks. After I'd been sitting for a good 20 minutes he said "Are you spasming?". I laughed and told him that I have restless leg syndrome but was hoping he wouldn't notice when I started fidgeting about 20 minutes earlier. He chuckled and said "that's what makes me good". :P He thinks he will continue both jobs once he gets started in his new career but I have my doubts. Maybe hair styling could be his relaxation though. Dunno.

*update
I've officially met an insect that I find more creepy than spiders. I squished two of them this morning in my own house. -_- They are called "house centipedes" (google that for a good creepy photo) and you'll see my newest nightmare. Ick ... and googling "house centipede bite" didn't calm my fear like I hoped it would. I had to laugh at myself when I jumped at seeing a particularly close-up photo. Many-legged monster. I'm happy that the ones I squished weren't able to bite through the many layers of paper toweling that I squished them with.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 88 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

1 comment:

  1. Someone out there is eating my Quest Bars.... I ordered a sample and it never came. That postman was licking his chops - I wonder.... hmm....

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...