Monday, August 1, 2011

DVR mode

Back at the office and lots to do. Driving in I was a little nervous due to the engine quitting without warning last Friday. There were no problems today so I guess everything is back to normal. I have already forgotten the name of the part they replaced ... hmm ... nope, don't remember. :) I do remember it cost $330 though. Ouch. That's two. (Two costly Jeep repairs due to old age in the last few months). As long as repairs are averaging less than the payments for a new vehicle I'm good. I love my Jeep and want it to last another 10 years (which should be possible).

Meals today are same same. I brought a PB&J Quest bar for 1st lunch and look forward to that. I forgot my supplements though. grrr

I wanted to watch The Next Food Network Star last night, but was soundly sleeping before it came on. I was wiped out by spending my entire Sunday working. And now it's Monday and I have no idea what's on tonight. Maybe Hell's Kitchen and Masterchef? It doesn't really matter since it seems that most of my television comes from the DVR after I've missed the program due to work or sleep. :P I only really need to skim through anyway.

Too bad I can't put work on DVR mode. Skim the meetings, fast forward through the boring parts of the day and pause to buy myself more time on deadlines when 3 things are coming at me at once.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 93 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 18 carbs


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew peppers (2 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew peppers (2 carbs)


bacon (25 protein)

2 comments:

  1. I don't care so much about the fast forward option, but I wouldn't say no to a "rewind" feature on Life's DVR...

    ReplyDelete
  2. rewind would be great! Then I could eat that same piece of cake 20 times and never get fat (because it would be the cake I ate before I got fat) :p Okay, there are lots of non-food related things that I'd be much more likely to rewind and enjoy again.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...