Wednesday, August 24, 2011

impatience




I am 194 today with 3 weigh-ins to go before free-day. Isn't it cool how we can go to bed sometimes and wake up 2 pounds lighter than the previous morning? It sucks when it happens the other way though! lol

I will be so happy to enter the 180's again. I'm sick of seeing 190-something. I guess I should be happy to be in onederland again (and I am!!!). Slow and steady is good but I still get impatient.

It feels like it should be Thursday. All I have to do it make it through today and it will be. I'm often wishing my life away to get to the good parts. :P



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 88 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...