Thursday, August 18, 2011

Look out!

Still 195 ... I must be spoiled because I was slightly disappointed that it didn't say 194. 

Gah, I have a huge headache today. Actually it's more of a sickening tightness in my spine going from the base of my skull down. Since the biggest ache starts just behind my ears I'm calling it a headache. Whatever it is, it's not comfortable.

I nearly wiped out Critter last night! I tripped over the ends of my too-long pajama pants and was going down ... I think I exclaimed "I'm falling!" two or three times before I tumbled into the table that holds up Critter's little house. He dove into his big hamster wheel for safety but thankfully the habitat didn't go sailing, it just abruptly was scooted back a few inches. From his point of view it must have felt like an earthquake of significant magnitude.

Other than a bruised behind from impacting the table, I'm okay. Critter is also okay though his eyes were even bigger than usual. Cro's heart nearly jumped out of his chest but he is okay too. I don't think Cro will ever be the same after my falling-down-the-stairs incident. I'm sorry honey! I'm sorry Critter! I am just TOO accident-prone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 92 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 18 carbs


a bite of chicken breast (4 protein)
sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

2 comments:

  1. Whew! I'm still having bad dreams about your black-eye pics...

    Loved the "I Ain't Nothin' but a Corndog" song/comment on my blog. Inspired!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...