Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Scooby Doo would say ... HUH?!?


Or maybe I should have titled this post "Ree Hee Hee Hee Hee" (Scooby Doo laugh). I weighed this morning and I'm already back to 195. :) Since my post-freeday gain was 4 pounds, that's a very quick and unexpected loss. So, one more pound to make this week a success, and I have 3 days to go. Ree Hee Hee indeed.

Has anyone tried a product called "minteas"? I received a free sample and am enjoying one right now. Too soon to tell if they have the claimed effect but they are minty. The sweeteners include Xylitol, which is a perfect match for mints.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 92 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 18 carbs


a bite of chicken breast (4 protein)
sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

3 comments:

  1. Zoinks!
    Good job!
    BTW, I sent off for a Quest bar sample-
    It never came!
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. That reminds me, I should order more Quest bars before they get too low. Email your address and I'll share a couple with you if you like. I only have chocolate and peanut butter left for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sample hasn't come yet either, I'm still holding out that it will get here, I can't remember how long it's been. 6-8 weeks for delivery is long enough for me to forget.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...