Friday, August 19, 2011

STFD

SpongeBob is biting my head
Did you know that in the language of social electronic gaming "..." is used to mean someone is unimpressed, or not happy with you or the situation? There has been a digital road construction billboard on my way to work that says "..." for weeks now. I nearly laugh every time I see it. It's very appropriate. I need that on a license plate or OMG WTF? Though "OMG" is overused now. STFD (shut the front door) is an up-and-coming contender.

I still have a headache-achy spine today. I googled "pain behind my ears and down my spine". It might be a cervical headache which makes sense since I am on the computer all day and know my posture isn't the best. I will try to sit with better posture. I'm sure it can't last too much longer.

Let's go Friday! Giddy-up! Yaw! Yaw! faster faster! After work I need to exchange my C02 SodaStream cartridge for a new one, buy more diet rootbeer mix, swing by PetSmart and get Buddy more "Blue Buffalo for aging cats" catfood, try not to spend too much time oohing and aahing over the baby roborovski hamsters, go to he grocery to pick up protein to make next week's meals, and get some lottery tickets. Routine. 

Wish it was time to do all of that and get on with the weekend. I have more George R.R. Martin to read among other fun and work. And probably more lawn-mowing too. My lawn looks as though someone sprinkled Rogaine for grass here and there. Big patches of super growth with weeds even though I mowed it a few days ago.

The guys at work wanted to take advantage of today's free admission to the Indiana State Fair for our lunch. So we did! Although it's not my free day I added up the carbs and protein of a single deep-fried Oreo and had one instead of eating the healthy lunch I had brought. I'm sure I will regret it later today when I find that one Oreo doesn't ward off the hunger pangs. It was fun to be able to plan around this and join in though! The verdict, although I loved being able to try a fair treat I think regular Oreo cookies taste better. Deep frying made it lose its cookie crunch. I also don't like the thought of eating junk instead of my healthy meals during the week. This is a very rare thing and though I can't say that I didn't enjoy it, I enjoy my health (and smaller jeans) even more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 69.5 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 20 carbs


a bite of chicken breast (4 protein)
sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...