Tuesday, August 30, 2011

tu-tu Tuesday

ha! I just realized that my post for today overwrote yesterday's post. grrr

Ah well, here's today:

I brought my Kindle to work again and was able to read a couple of pages before the day got started. I'm still not quite to the "game changing" event. Something to look forward to tonight. Today might be a long day.

Roast chicken and broccoli for meals. Yummy though I'm a tad short - (2grams) of my protein goal each day this week.

Cro and I were talking about words that we used when we were toddlers. He called chicken "kink-kink" and I would say "tu-tu" rather than "thank you". :P Cro always gives an exasperated sigh when I say "kink-kink". :) It's cute!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

2 comments:

  1. Aww... kink kink for chicken is like the most adorable thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...