Monday, August 15, 2011

Week 27 begins

Early early day. I'm ready to go home already. No one that I know personally was injured or killed in the Indiana State Fair weather disaster that happened over the weekend. It's the talk of the office this morning though.

*And now the day is nearly over. It was an amazingly quiet and boring boring day despite the work-stress. I wish Buddy could accompany me to work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 93 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 18 carbs


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


bacon maybe ... I need to hit the grocery (25 protein)

3 comments:

  1. When I didn't see a Sunday post from you, I wondered... was Oct at the state fair and hurt by the falling stage or whatever it was? I knew you weren't on the kill list, I looked for you and Cro's names. Is that weird? I hope not.

    I'm with ya, I wish Sadie could go with me to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We weren't there at the time, but I had similar worries for the people I know. Coming into work on Monday morning was a chance to count heads and see if anyone was there. No one was, but there were several gruesome stories about people who knew people who helped right after it happened. More than one of the tales made my stomach do sickening flip-flops. :( The worst was a little girl whose skull was cracked open at the back of her head and her brain was lacerated by bits of her skull and whatever impacted her head. I hope the story was embellished a bit but Cro thought it was probably truth. Last I heard the girl was in a medically-induced coma as they try to save her. I'll spare you more ... but that one and another one have stuck with me. I dwell on things like that.

    Buddy! I need a buddy during the long, boring, stressful, lonely day. :) He'd just want to get into trouble or sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awful about the little girl. I hope she pulls through ok.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...