Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 28 begins

It's Monday already. Too much work for a girl. But a girl's gotta do.

I discovered I have no red beans and so my meals for this week are without. That's okay, I gained 5 post-freeday and so maybe the absence of beans will help me shed the pounds in time for next freeday. I'm worried about being able to end the week with a loss. Six pounds may be a tall order.

My eating plan probably bores you guys silly ... or leaves you shaking your head.

My weekend consisted of freeday!, lots of reading (I finished book 2 and started book 3 of the Song of Ice and Fire series) and some work. This morning I have more work to look forward to, followed by more work and sprinkled with more work to come. It's nice to be wanted.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 88 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

1 comment:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...