Friday, August 12, 2011

WooHoo! day



194 ... I wonder if it will stick for my official weigh-in tomorrow.

I'm usually in a great mood on Friday ... it's just a few short hours until the weekend begins. I think Cro has picked Abuelo's restaurant for our date this week. Mmm, mexican food. I think I may get a Dulce de Leche cake for dessert ... I always think about the dessert but more often than not the desire wears off by the end of the meal. It's much easier to fantasize about dessert when I'm hungry.

I want to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes! I want to read more George R.R. Martin! I want to eat without fear and nap indiscriminately! Anything is possible tomorrow.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 93 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 18 carbs


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


bacon (25 protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...