Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ZIP

I wanted to wear something a little more dressy and yet still casual today and so flipped through a stack of clothes that I haven't worn in a few months. There was a perfect pair of dark jeans in the stack but although I doubted I could get into them I still had to try. Success. :) I love it when a plan comes together ... or when the zipper comes together in this case.

Busy day and busy evening ahead.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 93 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 18 carbs


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


sirloin and ground sausage (24 protein)
.125 cup red beans (3 carbs) 
diced peppadew and habanero peppers (2 carbs)


bacon (25 protein)

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! GREAT news!! I love when I gain a new wardrobe because I'm finally fitting into my old wardrobe again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My o my what a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...