Thursday, September 29, 2011

bacon!

I was hoping the scale would say 190 today. Ah well, it didn't say 190. It did say 189 however. That small thing helps make up for a horribly stressful day yesterday and and a fitful early morning awake. Clean, dressed and back at work and ready for the day to start. Not exactly true ... I like the quiet of the morning before anyone else gets here.

Survivor was good though creepy Hanz gets even more creepy as time goes by. I miss watching Russell but hope his nephew is booted soon.

I finished one lengthy chapter in the novel last night though I didn't leave work until late. I'll likely go to the grocery tonight ... I think I have to go to the grocery tonight. I'm out of bacon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 60 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 10 carbs


65g of ground beef (10 protein)
red beans (3 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


65g of ground beef (10 protein)
red beans (3 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo for the 180's!

    Yeah, bacon is a very good reason to head to the grocery....

    ReplyDelete
  2. People look at me funny when I say I'm on a diet ... oh I need to get more bacon! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, lady! So happy for you. Celebrate with bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Grace. Bacon for everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...