Friday, September 9, 2011

blink blink

I'm 192 this morning. Woohoo. And my eyes are a little better than 20-30. Both of them. :) The appointment was a little more lengthy than I'd hoped for due to the doctor having to wait for my eyes to dilate from those nasty eyedrops. One surprise I learned was that I have cataracts?!??? He said not to worry, they aren't age-related cataracts, I've had them all my life. Grr. Why am I only learning about this now? Maybe past eye-doctors didn't think it was worth mentioning since they aren't going to get worse. They are just there.

My eyes remained dilated for hours so I wasn't able to read more of that excellent novel. I'll have to make up for that tomorrow. Sunday is freelance day.

I need to remember to google cataracts and see what is up with the non-age related type.

I'm all dressed up and have a presentation to host in a little over an hour. I hope it goes well. I'm obviously trying to get my mind off of the presentation jitters by updating my blog.

Tomorrow is freeday!

*update
seems like the iv solu-medrol steroids that I've taken for my MS might be responsible for the cataracts. *shrug* dunno ... The doc did say that they aren't the type that will grow worse ... they aren't age-related and are just there.

The client presentation is over and went fairly well (though we might be hashing two designs together as the client picks and chooses what they like). The weekend is almost here. And I'm happy the work day is nearly at it's close.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

2 comments:

  1. Happy weekend :) glad your peepers are good. I'm still not sure about the surgery, but have been thinking about giving contacts another go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe that none of your past-docs have mentioned it?! What the heck??

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...