Tuesday, September 27, 2011

dinosaurs, film fest and PB&J

We watched the Terre Nova premiere last night and neither of us were blown away. That's okay, my television "dance card" didn't need another program vying for my attention and stealing time away from the Kindle.

It's sad to not look forward to chocolate.
I miss the berry flavor. :P
Matt's film festival site will need to be created next week if not this weekend. I also have the other restaurant freelance client site to finish by end of October.

I wrote yesterday that I was down to my last Quest bar of Berry Bliss flavor but determined to eat the majority of chocolate and peanut butter bars that I have left before I order more. That statement went out the window when I received an email from Quest announcing that the PB&J flavor I had tested is now in production and can be ordered. Very cool! So I placed an order for 2 boxes of PB&J and 2 boxes of Berry Bliss. These bars are that good ... I think the lack of guilt factor helps lots too.

*update
grrr ... I've had too many meetings today. Finally I can breath just long enough to get some oxygen before my next foray into stressville. My chocolate stressbar (lol, I'm leaving that typo because it is funny!) ... my chocolate Quest bar was eaten without the little 10 seconds of microwave time required to make it soft and warm. As a result it was rather dry and difficult to get down. :p stressbar ... lololol

*update update
I've been approved for a week of vacation soon! Now for Cro to ask for the same week and we can pretend to be independently wealthy for a few days ... well, without all of the shopping sprees because in reality we are independently struggling as always. It will be so nice to have a week without stress though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 60 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 10 carbs


65g of ground beef (10 protein)
red beans (3 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


65g of ground beef (10 protein)
red beans (3 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

1 comment:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...