Tuesday, September 20, 2011

from freelance to freeday

The lady who left gifted us all
with special HotWheels cars ...
Mine is a Halloween bat mobile.
 Tuesday again. Still blah but not really. The freelance client finally got back to me and he loves the work. :D At the end of his email he said

"Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!"

cool :)

Thursday evening I will train them on how to use the CMS to make updates and then I have to let the birdy fly. I'll still be watching over things to make sure they have no trouble.

My other freelance clients are excited to see things get started. I'll be excited to finish that one too. I think that maybe Matt's film festival work is going to be put off for another week. He says the committee hasn't even finalized the schedule yet. He needs that before he can finish his design and I need his work before I can begin the website.


Too much talk of work and not enough talk of diet. The diet doesn't really change though. It's routine and easy to ignore until the excitement of freeday comes around again. I have noticed that my stomach will remind me when it's time for another meal and I often find myself both begrudging the need to stop what I'm doing to eat and take supplements and marveling at how cool it is to view food only as fuel to keep my metabolism running and to lose more weight. I do look forward to 10am – that's when I normally eat the Quest bar. I should order more of those soon. I'm still in love with the berry bliss bar but curious to see if the PB&J bars are on sale yet.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 10 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
red beans (3 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
red beans (3 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

2 comments:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...