Thursday, September 15, 2011

here comes the circle

The new season of Survivor started last night. What an awesome end of day surprise. :) Coach is back and seems more tender (weepy-eyed and paranoid) than ever. I didn't see the season Ozzy is from but he's a returning player as well. Russell's nephew is also in play for the first time but seems to be haunted by Russell's legacy. He is working hard to hide his identity from the others and maybe clear the family name. I don't think that is going to work for him.

I took melatonin before sleep and woke up at 3:30ish am as usual. I considered reading for an hour since I was awake but decided against it. I didn't want to chance disturbing Cro with my book light. 

I did get back to sleep at 4:30ish and had another vivid dream. This time I was at the office downtown, but it was a much higher office than in reality. People were gathering at the windows and exclaiming about high winds. I went to look and wow, super tall office buildings were swaying like reeds. I thought to get my phone for a camera vid of the building next to us but before I could do so the building snapped and fell over. This caused a domino effect and even our tallest building collapsed (at 48 stories, our tallest building is a stump compared to those that collapsed in NY). 

A little girl pointed out at the sky and said "here comes the circle". I looked to where she was pointing, thinking perhaps she was seeing a funnel cloud ... but no. It was a light in the shape of the arc of a circle and spanned at least a mile. As the circle progressed toward us clouds parted to reveal an alien ship. It was a bit reminiscent of the movie "Independence Day" but shaped more like the alien craft in the muppet show's "Pigs in Space". The rest of the dream involved me trying to find a place to hide. Someone armed with with a rusty dagger. I don't think that would help much against invading alien Miss Piggy.

There will be an office party from 4-7 tonight as we say goodbye to the lady who is leaving us for another job. Last week I had made plans to meet freelance clients at 5:30 tonight so will have leave the party early.

In diet news it's Thursday and I have one pound to lose by Saturday. The circle really is coming around again. This one gets a little smaller nearly every week. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 9 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

3 comments:

  1. This one did. Is there one missing? Now I'm so curious as to what you might have said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I commented about Survivor but got a weird error message.

    I loved Ozzy everytime he was on before, but this week's episode he seemed different. I'm very happy with who they voted off.

    I don't think Coach's team liked him very much. I don't like Coach and wish they'd quit bringing him back.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...