Sunday, September 25, 2011

*i luv Saturday*

Yesterday was lots of fun. Saturday, freeday and we had our date lunch at English Ivy's (my recent freelance client). The site is live now so Google it if you are curious. :) It was fun to introduce Cro to my client and to enjoy our lunch there. It's a very cool old place and used to be a social club that even the mayor frequented years and years ago.

I had corn fritters for the first time ever! How is it that I've missed out on these my entire life? Yum!

If you are ever in Indy I recommend you stop in for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even late night at English Ivy's. Some of the best surprises are non-chain establishments found in old buildings that you might miss on a typical day. (Which makes me think of Anne's crossfit club).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 38 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12 carbs


65 spanish peanuts (8 protein, 3 carbs)


65g of ground beef (10 protein)
red beans (3 carbs)


65g of ground beef (10 protein)
red beans (3 carbs)


65g of ground beef (10 protein)
red beans (3 carbs)

2 comments:

  1. From one web designer to another, you did a BEAUTIFUL job on the site! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angie. :) I didn't want to put a direct link from my blog since I set up a very detailed stats system for them. I didn't want my blog to show up in their stats where my clients would discover my diet blog, lol. I'm glad you found it ... I would love to see some of your work sometime too.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...