Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Make-up post #1 - Fright Night

Since I didn't post but once during the entire holiday weekend I guess that excuses me for a couple extra posts today. Just think of this one as making up for the lack of yesterday. :)

Matt picked me up after work to go see Fright Night 3D! It started out horribly scary in that even the 3D previews were out of synch visually. I even tried putting on the 3D glasses backwards but that didn't help either. We were engrossed in chatting and figured things would straighten up when the movie started. Nope! It was actually quite comical to see everyone in the sparsely populated theatre exchanging 3D glasses to see if their's was the problem. About 5 minutes in someone went to report the problem and it wasn't long after that when Matt exclaimed that it was good now! Yay! So then we settled down to watch the movie.

I spent the first quarter of it on edge, waiting for the RAWR!!! moment when something would inevitably jump out to startle me but after the first rawr moment I was no longer on edge (it wasn't that bad) and I enjoyed the rest lots.

I didn't see the first movie but Matt declared this remake to be excellent and I agree that it was worth seeing. The 3D was not overly done (except for the sparks floating in the air whenever something was burned or blown up ... but the sparks were pretty I suppose).

Though Matt tempted me with "just one piece?" of popcorn I declined and only bought a small bottled water for the heck of it. After telling him that I'd gained a bit and have been working hard for the last several months to lose it he said that he didn't notice and that he wants to lose a bit of weight too. What a sweety. Although my first inclination was to comment that he is slim as can be and doesn't need to lose anything, I didn't. I know that we all have our own assessments of our body and if he feels he needs to work on something to feel better then who am I to tell him different. He may actually be 5 or 10  pounds above where he is comfortable for all I know. :P



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...