Thursday, September 1, 2011

scary!

Fright Night it is. Matt said that he especially would like to see that one if I don't mind, so I'm preparing for a chilling 3D movie EEKventure. I think seeing the vampire opens his mouth further than a human can is what sends chills up my spine. It's creepy!

I have to go to the grocery tonight since I only prepared enough meals to last through today. Maybe I will get two roasted chickens (kink-kinks!) so that I'll have enough to prepare meals for the coming week as well as tomorrow. Chicken was a very nice change. :9

I've reached and passed the game changing event in the novel I'm reading. Wow. There was more to it than I expected too. I won't discuss in case any of you plan to read the series. It's George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice & Fire series ... I'm on book three, A Storm of Swords and I highly recommend it. Or at least watch the HBO series if you don't have time for novels. The HBO series was called "Game of Thrones". Season 1 covers the events which take place in the first novel.

Since I titled this post "scary!" I'll also share a photo of the type of kitten Cro and I are considering to adopt in a few years. Part Sphinx and part American Curl, they look like little gremlins, but I love them. :)

We have lots of time to decide so this is just one type of cat we are considering. I've always preferred black cats – maybe because I'm a Halloween baby or maybe because my first cat was black and I loved him dearly.

A savannah is still a possibility.

Or maybe buddy will be the first cat ever to live forever. :) That would be cool. He's 15 now and turns 16 in May. He doesn't look old though! He does have ice-cold little feets that he likes to warm up by putting them on our legs when we settle down for the evening. c-c-cold! but cute.

Speaking of cute, I have to remember to get a bag of generic cotton balls for critter. I've been pulling the cotton off of 3 or 4 Q-Tips each morning and setting it in his habitat. He promptly gathers it and ports the fluffy stuff into his little hamster hut. It must make a nice bed.

194 today. Will this week let me reach 193? It had better! I'm not patient.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...