Wednesday, September 28, 2011

shuffling

I'm allowing myself to weigh tomorrow. I'm nervous about this one since this week has been ground beef and red beans rather than chicken and broccoli. I hope the scale says 190 so I can be assured of reaching 189 by Saturday. Worry fret worry fret. I think I'll go to the grocery tonight and get another astronaut chicken to divide into next week's meals. 

pinch an inch
Tonight is Cro's later night so he won't be home when I get there even if I do spend some extra time and go to the grocery. I have to remember Buddy Cat's can of moist food. He gets one a week on freeday. :) I think it's fun to treat him on the day that I can has cheeseburger (lolcats).

Today is our monthly company meeting. Then I have to revise some animated online display ads, then get my big project into internal review and make revisions, do some light html for the presentation and put out any project fires that crop up. Work work work. Tonight is Survivor!

I'm looking forward to our vacation week. It will be another staycation but I can't wait.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 60 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 10 carbs


65g of ground beef (10 protein)
red beans (3 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


65g of ground beef (10 protein)
red beans (3 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...