Thursday, September 22, 2011

snug (not smug!) :P

My curiosity is appeased ... the scale proclaims me to be 191 today. :) It is two more days before the official weigh-in so I'm feeling good about the possibility of seeing a loss this week. Does that mean that end of next week will put me into the high 180's? Oh how I hope.

I'm wearing the smaller jeans again today. Snug but wonderful. It seems that the steering wheel in my Jeep is ever farther away too. It's been years ago but I still remember what it was like to drive with the steering wheel touching my stomach ... and that was with the seat all the way back. I can't reach the peddles with the seat back that far now. I guess my behind has lost a couple of phonebooks and doesn't boost me forward anymore. :P

Yesterday's hellish day didn't turn out to be as bad as I had imagined. I completed work for two deadlines and ended the day feeling happy.

Survivor was another good one though I can't believe Hantz didn't receive a single vote-out during tribal council. He seems to have issues. He attempted to have someone voted out because he feels conflicted regarding his marriage when he looks at her ... that's a little psycho.

The fifth book in the Song of Ice & Fire series is so good. I almost picked it up for a 3:30am read but thankfully a Tylenol PM got me back to sleep for a couple of hours.

I brought Cro's iPad today and will be training one of my freelance client to use their new website's content management system tonight. I'm hoping they will have the computer they plan to use on site, but if not the iPad will come to the rescue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 10 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
red beans (3 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
red beans (3 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

7 comments:

  1. At first, I thought your title said smug! lol!

    Look at you in those jeans! You are doing the dang thing, oct...

    ReplyDelete
  2. def not smug. snug as a bug in a pair of tight jeans though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Angie, I thought it said Smug too

    I have to do Survivor chat. I didn't get to see last night's episode yet. I hope it's online already so I can see it. I noticed in the first episode the weirdness that Hantz had toward the pretty girl and thought it was really really creepy. In the first episode he kept oogling at her and she didn't seem to know he even existed or didn't notice or care he was around. He gave me the willies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe I just look smug, lol.

    He seemed like the sort of guy that would rape a girl and say it's her fault because she dressed too provocatively. Hopefully he isn't to THAT level of creepy but there seemed to be something wrong there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahoo to the 180's...you're almost there! I'm so impressed how you have not lost focus once (at least not that I remember) since you've started 4HB. One or 2 lbs a week...slow but sure! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo how's it go with training the new clients how to use the cms?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace - Thank you! I still think most people would scoff at what I'm doing but it's working. And freeday is tomorrow. :) How are you and hub now that you are back home? I'll bet it is a great feeling.

    Angie - it was so fun watching their eyes light up as they found they could make changes to the site with such ease and flexibility to style their posts and add photos or videos. :) They were really into it and their lead guy "got it" so quickly that I know he'll be a great advocate for maintaining the site's quality ... plus I'm not allowing them too much control so they can't really mess the site up. They all appreciated that fact too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...