Wednesday, September 7, 2011

socks

Overnight it went from HOT to chilly. I'm wearing a thick, long-sleeved sweater today but am too stubborn to give up my sandals just yet. I had a pedicure three days ago and it would be a crime to hide my toes so soon after!

Losing
I guess it's time to pack up the short sleeves and bring out the sweaters again. I think I need a new winter jacket but I might be able to make my current coat last one more year. I need a new stack of warm socks in various colors and styles. :) I wonder what the divorce rate for socks is. I'm guessing it's pretty high considering how many pairs I start out with each fall and how many singles I seem to end up. I think I'm good on jeans since I have a stack which are slightly too small that I should be into again soon.

Tomorrow I need to get to the office at 6 because I'm leaving at 2:30 for my very last LASIK appointment. It's fun to know that everything turned out fine considering all of the worry and ghosting I went through. Restasis twice a day has taken care of that since the ghosting was due to dry eyes. Or more specifically, LASIK + dry eyes = ghosting.

Friday I'm presenting a project to client and then it's the weekend again baby! My freelance project is due in three weeks which works out to two weekends since my weekdays are filled.

Inspired by Angie, I was going to come up with something good to make in the crockpot (I think we still have one somewhere!) but Cro made some slow-roasted beef last night. I think he has a stew planned and that will last for days. Yum. Maybe I can still make a pot of chicken vegetable soup Sunday though. I'll give it some thought and go to the grocery after my LASIK appointment tomorrow evening.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout~out, Oct! The last thing I made in a crock pot was pork butt for pork bbq and I actually had to make it in two small-ish crock pots. I really need to get a good, five quart one! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...