Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Week 30 begins

This is the first half of my 30th week on this plan. That's over half a year! I can't really call it 4-hour body since I changed it right away to be low-carb, but it has brought enough change to the way that I eat that it is more than deserving of acknowledgement as a solid plan. If I had to name it I guess it would be 6-days-per-week measured protein, low-carb, give up all dairy, eat same-same meals, 1-day-per-week free day.

If I lose a pound this week that will put me at an even 1-pound per week loss. 30 pounds in 30 weeks. It would be nice to be able to claim that nice even total but I'm not sweating the small stuff ... this week or next, I'll get there but that isn't the end goal. It's slow but I'm enjoying the steady progress.

The holiday weekend was nice but is over too quickly as usual. I feel accomplished in that I worked most of the day yesterday on a freelance project and made good progress.

Cro and I finished the novel we have been reading and have begun book 4 of the series ... it's so fun to be reading the same thing. Especially when we share our theory on where we think the plot is going and get surprised. I've never known an author to pull the rug out from under me like this.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

1 comment:

  1. You get all my respect and admiration for your consistency and determination. Great job!

    Good luck this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...