Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 32 begins

Sleepy day today (Sunday) with a bit of freelance work later. I've finished one freelance project and sent word to the clients along with the url. I noticed that they had been looking at the site yesterday evening but I still haven't heard from them. I hope they are liking it! I'm sure they are. I am holding a training session with them Thursday evening so they can begin to make updates using the content management system. I start my next freelance project Wednesday and think I will be working on Matt's film festival website this Sunday. That's a lot of work on the side. :) But I'm loving it.

Day after freeday and I have the usual blah feeling of starting a new week and knowing I have to lose the freeday gain before my true end of week total will be revealed.

Cro and I both finished the 4th book of the series we are reading and have started the 5th book. This one promises to be compelling whereas the last book was stuffed with a lot of history detail that was beneficial to the story overall, but taxing to read. Now we've gotten to the more active bits of the story. Sadly this is the last book until the author finishes the next one. I hope he writes like the wind. :)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 61 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 4 carbs


2 eggs (12 protein)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)


bacon (20 protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...