Tuesday, September 13, 2011

When dreams attack

I had a super vivid dream last night. It was so strong that later I could compare architecture of reality and that of the dream.

In the dream a short, pudgy man had used a crowbar to bash out all of the windows of my Jeep. :/ I dialed 911 and use my access card to put the walls of our building between me and the window-bashing maniac. A fireman came to my rescue (probably due to all of the 911 footage on tv during this time of year). I briefed the fireman on the situation and ... WHOA! the maniac was attacking some lady next to me ... and he has a knife. I grabbed his legs, avoiding his pudgy little knife-wielding hand. The fireman took over the gallant subduing while I escaped alive. When all the scuffling was over I walked back out to the parking lot to fuss over my Jeep's wounds.

The dream was so vivid that I had to look around the foyer of our building to note how it differed from the architecture of my dream. In reality the foyer windows were only the height of a single story. In the dream the ceiling was much higher and the windows seemed to span two stories and stretch into what is a windowless niche.

The short, pudgy man looked like the boy-companion of Coraline in the movie ... if he were real rather than a button-eyed cartoon and if he were in his mid-30's.

Meals today are the same as yesterday. Hoping for 191 by Saturday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 9 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...