Thursday, September 8, 2011

zzz

Today will likely feel like a short work day even though I came in way early to get 8 hours in. I'm leaving at 2:30 for my last LASIK appointment. Though I'm happy with the results I know my vision didn't reach 20-20. I guess the fun thing about the appointment will be to find out what my vision finally settled upon. I think it was 20-30 in one eye and 20-40 in the other last time it was checked. I also will ask if the doctor can give me another Restasis prescription since it works so well for the dry eyes problem.

I don't know what's up with me and waking up in the middle of the night lately. I woke at 1:30am, tossed and turned until 3:30am, gave up and took a Tylenol pm and took another one in exasperation at 4:30am. THAT knocked me out for an hour and 3 minutes (3 minutes past when I wanted to get up, lol). So after getting up I immediately took my vitamins and supplements along with a "Stay Awake" caffeine pill. I felt like that episode of The Simpsons when Homer chugged some sleeping pills and counter-acted them with caffeine pills. :P Not in that extreme but it made me laugh as I was getting ready for work.

I present a project to client tomorrow which means I likely won't sleep well tonight either due to pre-presentation jitters. Maybe I should take a couple of melatonin supplements BEFORE bed.

I am 193 this morning with two days before free day. Will I get to 192? Who knows. :)

I was thinking last night (when I was supposed to be sleeping and not thinking!) about how much more interesting this blog would be if I cartooned the events of my life rather than describing them. Buddy and Critter would make adorable cartoon characters.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)


roast beef (20 protein)

5 comments:

  1. something's in the air, i haven't been able to sleep either and spend the night thinking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleepy time tea for both of us! I think a nap is in the forecast for sometime this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take these
    http://www.sleepmdhealth.com/

    My sleep apnea doctor prescribed them and they are over the counter. You have to look really hard for them, but I get them at Walmart & most drugstores I've been to have them.

    I haven't been taking them every night like I am supposed to, I need to get back to the routine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ingredients look promising. Thanks Donna.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...