Tuesday, October 25, 2011

2s-day

I couldn't wait and went ahead and checked my weight this morning. I was hoping for 187 since that will give me a good chance of losing a pound by Saturday. 187 it is. :) 

Cro asked what type of birthday cake I would like this year. :) I love when he does special things like that for me. I asked for a lemon cake and if he wouldn't mind making it on the Saturday before or the Saturday after my birthday so I can enjoy some on freeday. This diet is unyielding but I'd rather plan around it than deviate and mess up.

I may end up working my entire vacation due to a project for the salaried job that had been held up by the client until now. *sigh* That's alright I guess. I at least can do the work from home, sleep in, and not be bothered by a ton of other pop-in projects. Maybe I'll be able to get enough of it finished by working late for the next four days to not need to work on my vacation. We'll see. *update* I see they have moved the deadline to Nov 14. That means I won't have to work my entire vacation. Woot!

I may also need to meet with my freelance client during my vacation. That one should be fun though. It's fun how my freelance clients pamper me and pile on the praise. Appreciation is great for the spirit!

kink kink and broccoli for breakfast. :9 Is it funny how it takes forever for me to tire of something?

I had the FluMist yesterday which gave me a sore throat and sniffly nose. My throat is no longer sore but I am still sniffling. Cro no longer gets a flu shot because he has gotten sick the last three times. So far I think I'm in the clear. I hope it works. It is supposed to protect from H1N1 as well as the seasonal flu. After having that HORRIBLE flu last year I'll take all the prevention I can get!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 9 carbs

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)

Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)

bacon (20 protein)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. You have so much determination and drive... It's really quite inspirational, you know!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee. Thank you. I love relaxing and being lazy though!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...