Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blogging from iPad

Typing typing typing and I want this to be a link. *sigh* creating links in this blog app is PAINFUL! Ah well. It's only the first time I'm trying.

There are SO MANY cool looking design apps though. I'm looking forward to trying a few.

In case you haven't guessed or seen my facebook, Cro gave me an iPad for my birthday. What an awesome surprise. It's a first generation and refurbished but that means everything about it is brand new except the circuit board. New battery, new hard drive, new shell, new everything (except circuit board, lol) and no one other than Apple, Cro and I have touched it. ^_^. I love it and had no idea. He even bought a snazzy orange case for it since he knows I like the color orange.

Okay, let's see how well publishing a posts works from the iPad. I guess I should start a Picassa photo album since the app is set up to work with that too.

For meals this week I need to go to grocery and get more Chicken! I had two cashews for breakfast but that isn't nearly enough protein so I should maybe have some bacon for 2nd meal.
I'm digging the auto spelling correction. ^_^

I have a feeling that if I don't prepare my week of meals as if it was not a vacation week that it will be more difficult to eat properly. So I plan to fix 'em all and stack them in the fridge like I do on work weeks.

I sauteed chicken in a small amount of olive oil, a dash of cinnamon and cayenne pepper then added 9 chopped cashews, 6 diced peppadew peppers and a can of green beans. Divided into 11 meals it comes to about 21 protein and 6 carbs per meal. Nice and yummy too. Spicy from the peppers, sweet from the peppers, buttery from the cashews and olive oil, and filling from the addition of green beans. I'm happy it turned out so well. I just through it together and that can often mean disaster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 82 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12 carbs

roasted chicken (21 protein)
diced peppadew, chopped cashews, green beans (6 carbs)

bacon (20 protein)

roasted chicken (21 protein)
diced peppadew, chopped cashews, green beans (6 carbs)

bacon (20 protein)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...