Tuesday, October 11, 2011

bluebirds

Wee ... I'm feeling happy today for no reason. :) No, it's probably because I like what I'm wearing ... my Gap jeans and an Old Navy striped shirt. I feel like me though I'll feel even more like me when I can fit into those Lucky jeans (months away I'm sure).

Anyway, I should be feeling sucky since I woke up thinking it is Wednesday. I even set Cro's alarm for his late day (Wednesday) but thankfully realized it was Tuesday and reset it before I left for work. He would have been an hour late ... or I would have had to give him a wake-up call at 8.

Onward and downward as cute little Anne would say.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 9 carbs

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

7 comments:

  1. Cute little you!
    I actually got that line from our dear Harry....
    aka...JP! Whom I love!

    I love all my LC family!
    Glad you are happy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love our LC family too ... but I don't know how to make a heart. :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our LC family rocks! What colors did you end up getting in the stripes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything so far is black, white, and light and medium grays. I may have to go back for some more soon ... so affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just avoid the pink... It's a total pukey salmon color, but it was so cheap that I'm keeping it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way up in the top of Safari... click the American Flag.... it brings up box with a character palette.... and shows all kinds of things you can add!

    ♡☼❀✩☂✄☏☃☺♫♬☮
    heehee just showing off now, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no flags. I did find that if right-click in the comment box I can choose some funky options ... like right now I'm typing right-to-left rather than left-to-right. Sort of wacko.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...