Wednesday, October 12, 2011

cheese!!!

Spending too much time looking at Safari browser extensions. So much cool stuff ...

Finally it's Wednesday and I get to weigh-in tomorrow. I wonder what my chances for losing a pound this week will be since I lost 2 pounds last week. I've been making great and steady progress for the last several weeks so here's to hoping for good news tomorrow. If it's 187 I'll probably end the week at 186. Maybe I'm jinxing myself by watching the pot and hoping for the water to boil.

Chicken and broccoli again today ... what else is new? 

Ooh, Survivor is tonight. I fell asleep watching Top Shot last night after finishing the fifth "A Song of Ice and Fire" novel ... there is still a long epilogue to read which is basically just an additional chapter. I was hoping to make the book last through the weekend but it's too good to let sit. When Cro came home he asked me what was wrong ... the last few chapters of the fifth book bring some disturbing events to several characters that I've grown to love over the last few months (and five novels). That and knowing that the book was almost at an end probably put me in a quiet mood. I can't wait for the sixth book to be finished and I guess that is the sign of a great story.

Speaking of stories, I should dig up some of the writing I've tried to get published in the past, edit and try to e-publish on Amazon. It's been a few years since I've written creatively. This boring diet blog has become the norm.

The hamster went at my fingers like a starving dog after a pack of hotdogs this morning. Good thing he wasn't trying to hurt me ... he just wanted the shredded cheese I was offering. Poor guy, he was picked up by his teeth when I pulled away from his overly exuberant nibbling. I didn't pull away from him quickly or he might need little hamster dentures. :P I helped him pick up the cheese that was dropped and stroked his fur after he calmed down a little. I understand little guy, cheese tastes good. lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 9 carbs

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

6 comments:

  1. I saw a ton of little critters in a pet store in austin. I very lightly petted them and thought of Mr Jingles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent through each tab in Safari - one by one...
    It's like a college degree unto itself!

    Poor lil hamster. Cheese IS good!
    Like a human finger rat trap, but for hamsters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by "sent" --
    I meant "went", eh?
    That's all I got - I'm spent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you like those cool things - maybe try this ... I think this is right...
    Click the Apple... (system preferences)
    Choose International (code is considered to be a language)
    Click the tab Input Menu....
    Make sure the box is market to show it on the menu bar!
    Then you can type all kinds of gizmos and gadgets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dee oh! That is where the flag was hiding Anne. Thank you. :) Now when it is ☁ I can use my ☂ and when it is ☀ i can build a ☃ ... but it will melt. ☹

    I ♥ symbols. :) ... oops, I mean ☺!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥ Critter. :) and it's fun that you remember his name is Mr. Jingles since I rarely use is proper name, lol. There is no hamster symbol ... here's my own: <:3 the 3 is his ears and he's looking to the left. <83 big eyes.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...