Monday, October 3, 2011

early bird

There goes another one. What? A weekend!

I'm at work early early this morning since I have to finish one (and start and finish a second) two projects for two clients. I'll be giving two presentations mid week. I may be working late tonight and tomorrow.

The next several days will feature astronaut chicken and broccoli. Yesterday afternoon was filled with roasting and portioning out meals for the week.

I set up a new twitter account last week so maybe I should try to use it. I'm @octracia (I think).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 9 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...