Tuesday, October 4, 2011

for the birds

I worked 14 hours yesterday and expect a similar day today. Tomorrow I present design revisions to a difficult client. Today I juggle designing those revisions along with work for another client that will be presented Thursday. Hopefully after today the week will start rolling a bit faster.

In diet news I'm staying off the scale until Thursday but something good seems to be happening. I just feel smaller.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 9 carbs


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...