Friday, October 21, 2011

Lions and tigers and Friday, oh my.

Matt suggested a new television series that he thought Cro and I would like. American Horror Story. We found the pilot and second episode and loved it! It's very creepy and VERY artfully done. I can't wait to see more.

I'm still just inside 187. I hope I hope I hope for 186 tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 11 carbs

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
cauliflower (2 carbs)

Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
cauliflower (5 carbs)

bacon (20 protein)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...