Thursday, October 27, 2011

Purrrs-day

Busy today. I'm at the office but before work I gave my current freelance client a first glimpse of the website. He loves it. There will be a few modifications though… mostly removing a few photos from the gallery and updating the menu (it's a food truck). I meet with them Monday and whoa, that is Halloween AND my birthday. :) It's hard to believe October went so quickly.

I decided to have spanish peanuts to replace that one meal I neglected to make when I made the other 9 last Sunday. That leave chicken and broccoli for later today and two for tomorrow.

With all of this business I forgot until now that the scale said 185 this morning. It is super cool to meet my one pound loss this early in the week (I had until Saturday morning).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 59 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 11.5 carbs

spanish peanuts (10 protein, 5 carbs)

Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)

bacon (20 protein)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Look at you, skinny minnie! How much broccoli are you eating? It is a quarter cup? You are doing so amazing... to say the LEAST!

    Oh, and aren't Old Navy tops the best? I just love mine and I agree, they are perfect for layering. I got some sweaters from Goodwill, Angie got me three one week and seven the next and they are perfect for layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a quarter cup. I buy it frozen and divide the bag into several meals, trusting the nutritional info to have reported it correctly.

    I love the Old Navy tops!

    Just read your blog. Wow, you are transforming like a butterfly! It will be so fun for you when all of the surgeries and healing is done but it's very cool that you are making great memories during the hard part too.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...