Wednesday, October 19, 2011

work!



Happy today. Yesterday was blah. I can't blame the rain for yesterday because it has been falling both days. I sort of like driving to work in the dark. I just like early morning before most of my side of the world wakes up.

I didn't want to weigh today but since I'm sure the doctor appointment later is going to require this I went ahead and weighed at home a day early. 187 :) That means I'll surely have a loss this week. I like seeing lower numbers on the scale in a consistent manner… even if it takes a week for each pound.

Cro is thinking about a new restaurant for our date lunch Saturday. He is considering either Fire by the Monon or a place called Flatwater Restaurant on the Canal.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 11 carbs

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
cauliflower (2 carbs)

Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
cauliflower (5 carbs)

bacon (20 protein)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...