Wednesday, October 26, 2011

something to like about you


FluMist?!? I felt a bit drag-@$ getting ready for work this morning. I don't even know if that is a legitimate curse word, maybe I made it up. Anyway, I felt a bit icky and still sniffling from the FluMist and I'm achy and would have rather stayed in bed than leave to get to the office.

But I'm here! And I'm not feeling bad right now so maybe it just took unusually long to get my engine going today.

I'm 186 this morning which means I might might might be 185 Saturday morning. Wee! I love this way of eating. For 6 days I don't think about food much and for 1 day I'm free to not worry about anything.

Oh! There was a pair of jeans shorts in a stack on top of the dryer that I recall buying years ago before a trip to Florida. When I saw them this morning I was compelled to pick them up thinking *sigh* ... someday I'll fit into these again. I shook them out and couldn't stop myself from trying them on, thinking they would only go halfway up my thigh. They went all the way on and zipped. o.O Cool. This doesn't mean that I'm near where I want to be but it was a nice ego-boost and affirmation that I'm getting there.

Three days until staycation with Cro! Isn't it fun to look forward to not having plans for a few days? I think so!

It seems like I should have something more to talk about but other than a night full of vivid dreams, life has been pretty boring. I woke up with music in my head and could actually sing the tune after I woke up. The words never make much sense when that happens. I think this song went like "I've finally found something to like about you". It must have been a country-inspired song. lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 9 carbs

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)

Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)

bacon (20 protein)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

  1. You deserve a staycation! That is coming up misspelled when we all know it's totally a word. Hey you are wearing our cute ON shirt today! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it was a real word until recently. It's a sad sad economy we live in.

    I love these ON shirts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that felt so good to get into your skinny jeans! You will be wearing them before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staycations are the best. Nice cozy bed, Buddy cat & Mr. Jingles to pet and no missing your favorite tv shows!

    when is your birthday? I know it's coming up but I can't remember the exact day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halloween. :) I guess that makes me a ghoul rather than a girl.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...