Monday, October 10, 2011

weekend recap

Cro and I went to 1001 for our date lunch Saturday. I loved the atmosphere but the food was a bit lacking that day. Cro thinks they used the same oil to make several of the dishes and since he doesn't care for sweet potato fries, he didn't want to finish his normal fries when he discovered an odd flavor. I loved that they use  QR codes on their drink coasters. I scanned mine into the iphone and was rewarded with their website. Cool and fun. :) I want our office to have a big QR code painted on the building next to our logo but the boss says he hasn't been able to get them to work from a distance like that. Oh well.

My current freelance website client (who is opening a new restaurant) is hosting a private tasting this Saturday. Cro and I plan to go as is the print designer who is also working for this client. I'm excited for the client and am looking forward to trying their preliminary menu and offering opinions to help them decide. Also cool that it will be freeday so I CAN.

web code coaster ... cool
There are only six chapters left in the novel (the fifth book in the Song of Ice and Fire series) which makes me sad. The author isn't finished with the sixth book yet so there will be no more to read from him for awhile. Perhaps the second HBO series (covering the second book) will be out before long.

October has begun with warm and beautiful weather. I mowed the lawn Sunday for perhaps the last time this year. I love fall.

Meals this week are chicken and broccoli again. It's odd – and cool! – how I have no temptation what-so-ever during the strict 6 days of this diet. I hope it keeps working as it has been. It's nice not having food on my mind all day and also nice to have a completely unrestricted day once a week while still losing weight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 9 carbs

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)


30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)


bacon (20 protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...