Friday, October 14, 2011

Winter is coming

The scale says 187 today. *sigh* ... I know I shouldn't feel down about it but I was getting used to losing at least a pound per week. Who knows, maybe the scale will surprise me tomorrow. It's not a big deal either way. I haven't deviated what-so-ever in what and how much I eat. It will all come out in the wash as they say.

I have noticed lately that I am closing in on how great I used to feel after losing that 100 pounds to begin with. It's about time. Regaining is scary. It's as easy as falling down the stairs and as painful as the long recovery after. Since I've been through both (regaining some weight AND falling down the stairs) I'd have to say that I'm at the stage where the damage has nearly faded but I'm not yet the same as I used to be.

Plans for the weekend? The big event is the tasting and taking part in the menu evaluation for my restaurant client. I'm looking forward to that and oh, it's tomorrow evening! The photo shoot is also tomorrow and I'm very much excited to finally have photography to work with as I build the site. October is flying by.

Winter is coming. I need new boots. ;)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals totaled 58 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 9 carbs

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)

Quest bar (20 protein and 4 carbs)

30g of roasted chicken (9 protein)
broccoli (2.5 carbs)

bacon (20 protein)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. But of COURSE you need new boots.
    Go get 'em, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these:
    http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Martens-Womens-Blake-Boot/dp/B004EEP6QG/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1YRJKXEBG5M79&colid=18J09XPVO6XKU

    http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Martens-Womens-Blake-Faded/dp/B004EEP6UM/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3K0Y3BXIKA36U&colid=18J09XPVO6XKU

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...